Contract review crash course
Time & Location
About the Event
Modern construction contracts are a minefield. Signing them can mean the difference between a fair project – or working with a contractual noose around your neck. Sending every contract out for review by a lawyer can add up quick, however, it’s even more costly to sign up to the wrong contract and lose money on the job.
Join Alex Tuhtan for a crash course in how to identify risks in construction contracts and make amendments for project success.
In this seminar, you’ll learn how to:
- Review a construction contract in under 30 mins to determine whether its high risk;
- Identify non-negotiable amendments regarding time bars, payment terms, security/retention and indemnities;
- Identifying which clauses may render your insurance policies void; and
- Make basic amendments to common terms and how to negotiate them to get the deal over the line.
Finally, due to the current supply shortage, we’ll also cover preparing and negotiating rise and fall clauses.
Shand Taylor Breakfast Seminar - Contract Review Crash Course
- Shand Taylor Breakfast Seminar$0$00$0